Thanks to our 2016 Raffle & Product donors
BEE A SPONSOR
FARM TO FORK ON COMMON GROUND is a unique festival providing an opportunity for the Ontario non-GMO and organic sector (farmers, producers, distributors and retailers) to connect their products with engaged consumers, increase brand and non-GMO/organic awareness, educate consumers, and ultimately promote and boost Ontario’s organic farm-to-fork economy!
The festival’s focus is five-fold:
- raising awareness about the environmental and health risks associated with genetically modified food
- to educate consumers with facts about industrial agriculture’s impact on our environment
- to empower people to take action and vote with their dollar in their own communities
- to celebrate Organic Week and all the safe food options available in the GTA
- to honour the conscientious farmers and businesses who work so hard to serve us!
Last year nearly 3,000 people came through our GMO-Free Festival marketplace. The event was a huge success, connecting farmers to curious and concerned citizens, organic foodies, environmental defenders, food safety advocates and seed saving warriors.
This year, bringing in another 3,000+ audience who attended Fort York’s On Common Ground festival last year, FARM TO FORK ON COMMON GROUND is a win-win opportunity for you to showcase your farm/business/products to a large group of interested, engaged customers, many of whom already appreciate the value of organic.
With festival sponsorship ($300-$10,000) your sponsorship helps to cover costs associated with producing the festival, future Coalition events and allows us to continue our important educational and advocacy work.
We are relying on the support of businesses such as yours to ensure that this important community event is visible and successful.
Thank you for your consideration!
$10,000 – EXCLUSIVE SPONSOR
($5,000 cash, $5,000 in kind)
- Same benefits as Presenting Sponsor, plus:
- Name and logo on signage around Fort York
- Logo on large event banners on Fort York Blvd, Bathurst Street and Strachan Ave.
- Name and logo recognition on all promotion and advertising materials: poster, flyers and collateral materials
- Print advertising (NOW, Tor Star, Metroland)
- Online advertising (City of Toronto, NOW, BlogTO, TO Historic Sites)
- Social media postings (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Website postings
- Email postings
- Opportunity to conduct talks during the festival
- Post-event evaluation
$5,000 – PRESENTING SPONSOR
- Same benefits as Harvest Sponsor, plus:
- Logo on all posters and advertising
- Logo on main page of festival website
- Sponsorship stage announcements
$2,500 – HARVEST SPONSOR
- Same benefits as Green Sponsor, plus:
- Logo on stage banners
- Prime booth location
- Company name included in festival press release/media alert
- Designated Coalition volunteer to assist you at your booth, set-up to tear down
$1,500 – GREEN SPONSOR
- Same benefits as Seed Sponsor, plus:
- Custom-designed festival graphic w/ your logo for your use in internal or external communications
- Logo on sponsor thank-you signage at festival
- Logo on Fort York’s website Toronto.ca.fortevents
$500 – SEED SPONSOR
- Same benefits as Farm to Fork Friend, plus:
- 10’ x 10’ booth space included (not including tent, table, chair rental)
$300 – FARM TO FORK FRIEND
- Online pre- and post-festival social media promotion
- Logo on festival website NONGMO.TO
We are also seeking Product Donations, Coupons, Gift Certificates and Gift Baskets
for the Coalition’s extremely popular Raffle table.
Please email [email protected]
for more info.